Re: Czech grammar

  • davidagourlay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      I agree. I have just started re-learning Czech after many years, and
      last week, during a stay in Vienna, I got to visit the Czech
      Republic on 2 days, 1 to Trebon and the other to Ceske Budejovice.
      Of course I just loved being there again, and asking simple
      questions (eg directions).

      Anyway, if there are any Czechs who would like to correspond with a
      Scottish guy living in Portugal, mainly in English but increasingly
      (i hope) in Czech, please let me know!

      Thanks.

      --- In learning_czech@yahoogroups.com, DASHA BOHLEN
      <spoiledbrat9803698036@y...> wrote:
      > If you can take some classes but in the meantime it helps if you
      have someone to converse with.
      > ~Dasha
      >
      > Deepa Bapat <jsemdobra@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I am currently in Sydney,Australia and had been on an exchange
      program to the Czech republic a year ago.
      > I am pursuing my study of Czech in Sydney as well but would like
      to perfect my grammar.
      > Any ideas????????
      > Thanks
      > Deepa

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70/year
    • Ivo Dostal
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
        Hello David,

        you can try http://www.mylanguageexchange.com or