ucim se cesky

  • a_sunofagun
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2004
      Ahoj!
      im teaching myself czech hoping to visit there around November this
      year. (i know that it isnt a very good time of year, but ill b in
      Germany @ th time & its the only time i cant go there.)
      ive been learning for about a year & im finding it pretty difficult
      (but doesnt everyone...)
      i was just wondering if any one here could help me, like if i could
      try writting emails back & forth to practise & get feed back on how
      im going.

      its such a beautiful language & by what ive heard a beautiful country
      as well.
      Thankyou
      Rick
    • Ivo Dostal
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2004
        Ahoj,

        for penpals you can look at www.mylanguageexchange.com or
        www.lingozone.com. Here are couple of addresses ...

        HTH

        Ivo Dostál

        > Ahoj!
        > im teaching myself czech hoping to visit there around November this
        > year. (i know that it isnt a very good time of year, but ill b in
        > Germany @ th time & its the only time i cant go there.) ive been
        > learning for about a year & im finding it pretty difficult (but doesnt
        > everyone...) i was just wondering if any one here could help me, like
        > if i could try writting emails back & forth to practise & get feed
        > back on how im going.
        >
        > its such a beautiful language & by what ive heard a beautiful country
        > as well. Thankyou Rick

        Ivo Dostal