Re: [learnhowtolearn] May I use the Global Villages server?

  • Kiyavilo Msekwa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
      Hi Andrius!

      I am sad to hear that you are now shutting down the server for MS Lab and its content. I would like to give you a hand on that. I am now doing a web hosting business as a start up for my future business. I would like to know how much it cost you for the domain registration and I can give you a space that you may use for hosting at www.hosting24.com who are hosting me as a reseller. My own website is http://www.fastanet.com and I would be more than happy to host it for you!. I am currently developing my website and I was planning to do that for the http://www.ms.lt website soon after I am done with my own website.

      Its time now I too give a hand to you to see that we move forward with your ideas and see them become the change to our own lives sometimes in future.

      Please let me know all the necessary information that may be usefull for me to move ahead with hosting the domain for you! hope it is okay with you

      Yours

      Kims