Help needed: Emotions in Lean Testing

  • martin_cocaro
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I'm based in Buenos Aires, Argentina and am currently researching the topic: Emotions in Lean Testing. In a nutshell, aiming to find out the relationship among them and suggest best practices to help execute Lean Testing efficiently by managing your emotions caused or not by the sole act of testing.

      Am looking for volunteers, preferably Software Testers in a Lean environment, to be part of this research to answer a questionnaire for a period of time.

      Anyone feeling interested on this please sign up here (http://softbaking.blogspot.com.ar/p/emotions-in-lean-testing.html )

      Drop me a line if you'd like to get a copy of the research or would like to co-author it or suggest research material.

      Thanks!
      Martin Cocaro