Re: [leanprogramming] Could use some opinions

  • Raoul Duke
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 2:47 PM
      On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Scott <slbain@...> wrote:
      > http://www.netobjectives.com/files/WhyHowObjects/SessionOnePartOne/SessionOnePartOne.html

      i'm not the target audience, so my reaction might not count, but...

      teaching something is hard. each audience member probably learns in a
      different way. for myself, i like to have more of a light theoretical
      explanation, something along the lines of the Expression or
      Extensibility Problem cf.
      http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/3600#comment-51050

      listening to WhyHowObjects S1P1, it is too hand-wavey loosey goosey
      for me. having said that, if i imagine some really crochety grizzled
      stuck in the mud coboalistaz, i can see how the presentation could be
      a good hook. :-)

      sincerely.