Link to streamzines

  • me
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
      Hi,

      I wonder where I can find on netobjectives.com website the index of all the streamzines.

      I remember I used to watch them but I am not able to find them anywhere on the website. I have the feeling they have been removed or something.

      Thanks.
    • Scott L. Bain
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009

        They are now separated into topics.  Since most of them are dev topics, most of them are here:

        http://www.netobjectives.com/resources/design-testing-programming-skills-agile-developers

        The general resource page can be used to find others:

        http://www.netobjectives.com/resources

        Note you need an account at our site, which you can sign up for here:

        http://www.netobjectives.com/user/register/

        Also, most of the presentations that are about specific patterns are linked to in each pattern section of our pattern repository:

        http://www.netobjectives.com/PatternRepository

        -S-