If anyone needs to follow an interesting prototype, Frank Hodina is featuring Streator, IL, on his blog. This is the first of several parts focused on a layoutwvrail
Thanks, fellas, appreciate the replies, they help! Skip, as I get into construction, would you mind a question or three about east end Iowa Divisioncornbeltroute
David I thoroughly agree. I've researched the possibility of using photo backdrops and found them to be most applicable for my layout. I favor Backdropsmooreut
Model Railroad Layout Design Special Interest Group
Model railroaders, model train enthusiasts, and everyone who loves model railroading: we welcome discussion on all aspects of model railroad layout design, construction, and operation in this group!
Commercially-oriented posts are permitted on this list in moderation as long as the poster also participates in other discussions and avoids "hawking their wares" in most discussion threads. Commercial posts that masquerade as non-commercial posts are not wanted and will be grounds for being put on moderated status.
SIG membership includes 4 issues of the Model Railroad Layout Design Journal, and access to SIG events. See the SIG's membership page for full details.
- LD SIG Web site
- LD SIG Membership sign up (please support the SIG!)
- LD SIG Wiki (Track plans, layout design articles, SIG News)
- Trains and Railroads
- May 4, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.