Re: [lds-youngwomen] Re: Spiritual Experience at Camp

  • cjohnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2002
      At 04:20 PM 8/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
      >what a wonderful idea. Have you done something like this before?

      > > How about something along the line of a cattle drive/roundup.

      At our camp, the JC's kidnapped the leaders and held them for ransom of one
      of the Seven Values. When the girls figured out that leaders could be
      replaced, but values, once sacrificed could not, they got their leaders
      back. It wasn't as involved as this idea, but a good object lesson.

      In my 'real life' ;^) I have been an event planner, so I can usually come
      up with a theme and supporting activities and decor in no time.....it's the
      one on one interaction with the girls that I struggle with.