Re: 17 miracles movie

  • Didi
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
      Catherine,
      How about a "Movie Night" with the youth?You can get the movie at
      "Deseret Book store"
      <http://deseretbook.com/LDS-Movies/c/3#q=&page=1&sort=popularity&facets=\
      category:3> at around Us$ 25.The movie brings to you the legacy and
      miracles of our pioneers and can increase our knowledge and respect for
      those who came before us.If your ward is so restricted, talk with your
      Bishop - "the better Shepherd" and you'll know what you can do.With
      love,Didi