looking for copy of 2012 mutual theme DVD

  • cherriepierg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      The church website says that the DVD's for the new 2012 mutual theme were sent out in November, but my bishop and his secretary both say they haven't seen it come in. I tried to find the material code for it on lds.org but I can't find it. Is there anyone in Southern Utah that could let me borrow their copy of this video? I need it for our activity on Jan. 17th.

      Thanks!

      -Regina
    • Dirk Gardner
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
        They have not been mailed out  I had the same problem and finally the councilor in the bishopric called the church.  We were told the November date was a mistake and we would be receiving them in January.  I know it's a bit late for your theme kick-off lesson if you do that, but most of the stuff on the video is available to download on the youth section of lds.org.  Hope this helps.

        KG

      • lynettepackard@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
          Check the church website under the Youth section, it will take you to the section with all the 2012 theme clips. Our YW watched several yesterday, I just downloaded them on my PC and hooked it up to the church's tv. There are several great clips.

          Sent from my iPad
        • Ken Huff
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
            I haven't seen a CD, but everything is online this year on the youth website: https://lds.org/youth/theme/2012?lang=eng%c2%a0. Don't you love technology!