Re: [lds-youngwomen] List of Lessons

  • Robin Hughes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2010
      It's on lds.org when you pull up the lesson manual it should be right there.

      ~~~Hugs,Robin in Texas ~~~ Bad spelling and vocabulary.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2010
        On the church website www.lds.org click on serving in the church, then
        young women, then Sunday instruction and under lesson helps and approved
        resources you'll find the young women resource guide for 2010. The
        guide lists addition resources and related personal progress experiences
        for each lesson in manual 2 for this year. Everyone who teaches YW
        needs a copy of this!
      • recipe4health@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2010
          there is a lesson supplement at lds.org

          If this doesn't make sense I'm sorry. I have Celiac disease and got contaminated by Gluten two days ago and am having a hard time focusing haha. Does anyone know where I can find the list of lessons that show which PP value experiences go along with each lesson for the year? I had it a few years ago but I can't find it.

          Thanks so much :D

        • Rick and Julianne
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 28, 2010
            It is in the Young Women Resource Guide published by the church. Here is a link to the web version:

            http://www.lds.org/languages/youthmaterials/pdf/YW_2010_ResourceGuide_08303_000.pdf