Re: Women in Excellence

  • Rick and Julianne
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009
      First, here is a link to lds.org that explains YW in Excellence: http://www.lds.org/pa/display/0,17884,6904-1,00.html

      As you can see from the church's guidelines, there are established purposes for the event, but not an established program. In the wards I have attended, we have had more formal spiritual events as well as fun informal events. Check out www.sugardoodle.net for a few ideas that can help you. Or, there are some ideas from this group in the "files" section.

      Good luck!!