YW Book Club - new book

  • ywutah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
      Just a quick note to let all of you know that the November book in the Young Women Book Club has been announced!  You can see it here:
      http://ywbookclub.blogspot.com/

      Thanks to all of you who have let me know how much you and your YW love reading these books.  I have had LDS book companies contact me about featuring LDS novels in the book club that are written with the LDS YW in mind.  We have some great books coming up.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

      Have a great day!
      Vickie