Re: [lds-youngwomen] Please read if you are still interested in obtaining the 3 old sheds photo

  • Siciley Kirk
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2008
      is there a poem or story that goes with this picture??

      mikalandlarryfulp <mfulp@...> wrote: Sisters, I am posting this message to inform each of you that Mr. Bly
      has contacted me concerning the "3 old sheds" photo. He has granted
      permission to share the following email from him. If you are
      interested in obtaining a copy of this photo you may email him from
      his website
      http://www.davidbly.net or feel free to use snailmail. His postal
      address is listed beneath his email. I will be putting a check in
      the mail for mine tomorrow morning. I am very appreciative of Mr.
      Bly's willingness to provide these at such a nominal fee.

      With regards,
      MikalFulp

      From David Bly:

      Good morning,

      I'm a little surprised at the interest in my photo of old granaries,
      but
      it's nice to know people appreciate black and white photography.

      A lady from California asked for prints, and I made an 8x10 with the
      caption on it. I charged her $10 for each. Does that sound like
      something that might be useful to you?

      David Bly
      315 Woodbury Lane
      Mesquite, Nevada