Re: Steadfast & Immovable Project

  • bonitajardine
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      I LOVE your BE. Where did you get the letters and the scroll thing on
      top? Is it metal?

      Bonita

      --- In lds-youngwomen@yahoogroups.com, "Melinda" <beachellfamily02@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a project we did with out YW.
      > added the pic in the photo section!
      >
      > Melinda

    • Melinda
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        I cut the letters out of wood. The scroll thing is an iron scroll.
        e-mail me and I will give you more details @
        beachellfamily02@... . I have had a few people ask me to
        make a kit they can buy and make the project with their YW groups!
        So much fun.

        Melinda
        --- In lds-youngwomen@yahoogroups.com, "bonitajardine" <jarteam1@...>
        wrote:

        > I LOVE your BE. Where did you get the letters and the scroll thing
        on
        > top? Is it metal?
        >
        > Bonita
        >
        > --- In lds-youngwomen@yahoogroups.com, "Melinda"
        <beachellfamily02@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a project we did with out
        YW.
        > > added the pic in the photo section!
        > >
        > > Melinda

      • Jennifer Brown
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          Please share the details of this project. I really
          want to do it too!!!!
          LOVE IT!
          Jenn
          --- bonitajardine <jarteam1@...> wrote:

          > I LOVE your BE. Where did you get the letters and
          > the scroll thing on
          > top? Is it metal?
          >
          > Bonita
          >
          > --- In lds-youngwomen@yahoogroups.com, "Melinda"
          > <beachellfamily02@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a project we
          > did with out YW.
          > > added the pic in the photo section!
          > >
          > > Melinda
          > >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > mailto:lds-youngwomen-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
        • rebecca snider
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
            HI Melinda...I think I deleted the article I missed
            what you did. Would you please re-post it.
            Thank You
            Rebecca
            --- Melinda <beachellfamily02@...> wrote:

            > Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a project we
            > did with out YW. I
            > added the pic in the photo section!
            >
            > Melinda

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          • Melinda
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
              If you look in the photo section you can see a picture of what we did
              as a YW project. My husband got me a scroll saw for Christmas...I
              know some of you are thinking what a nightmare but it was a dream for
              me! I have been cutting out wood shapes and letters like no
              tomorrow. I cut out a bunch of wood "BE"s and we applied black vinyl
              saying "Steadfast and Immovable". We hung ours by ribbon and an iron
              scroll...for a cheaper project you can hang it just by ribbon...or
              just set the "BE" on a shelf. They turned out really cute! People
              have been requesting the wood "BE"s from me...if you are interested e-
              mail me @ beachellfamily02@... THANKS

              Melinda

              --- In lds-youngwomen@yahoogroups.com, rebecca snider