Thank you and ............HELP

  • shanon matson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2001
      Hi ladies,
      For camp this year I am really excited to be doing the "Hold to the Rod"
      faith walk. I recieved this story from one of these lists. Thank
      you. If you have done this I would love to have some questions
      answered.......like, do I need more than one Sariah? And what did you
      use for some of the props, and where did you get heart shaped crystals
      if you gave them to the girls.

      Please, camp is creeping up on me, if you could help,
      I would be most grateful.........

      Thank you very much for your help,
      Shanon Matson,
      This years
      Expert Tour Guide
    • Norm Chapman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2001
        I would like info on your hold to the rod spiritual walk--
        mailto:nchapman@...
        > For camp this year I am really excited to be doing the "Hold to the Rod"
        > faith walk. I recieved this story from one of these lists. Thank
        > you. If you have done this I would love to have some questions
        > answered.......like, do I need more than one Sariah? And what did you
        > use for some of the props, and where did you get heart shaped crystals
        > if you gave them to the girls.
        >
        > Please, camp is creeping up on me, if you could help,
        > I would be most grateful.........
        >
        > Thank you very much for your help,
        > Shanon Matson,
        > This years
        > Expert Tour Guide

      • Carrolyn Burningham
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2001
          Shanon,
          I would love to have your Hold To The Rd Faith Walk. We have already had camp this year and did a faith walk that turned out to be the highlight of camp for everyone. I would love to have your idea for next year.

          Thanks.
          Carrolyn in WVC

          >>> ldsmatson5@... 07/05/01 11:29AM >>>