Re: [lds-youngwomen] Newsletters

  • karen sinclair
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi Kimbo
      Could you please send me copies of the newsletter.

      Thanks Kay

    • Anita Eichmann
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2005
        Please email me the other newsletters also. They are wonderful! Thank you
        Anita

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 16, 2005
          I am newly called President to a ward with five
          different High Schools in our boundaries. Needless to
          say, we have difficulties with unity. We also have
          several innactives. We have thought, among other
          things, of starting a monthly newsletter that would
          highlight the monthly theme, calender, spotlights,
          possibly lesson information to send/hand out
          routinely. The goal being to improve overall
          organization. I really feel that this organization is
          vital to making the YW program successful. I have
          requested one of the Mia Maids begin this as a type of
          "assignment" and was wondering if anyone had an
          example or template to offer. Does anyone have
          additional organization tips for a new young
          president? I'd appreciate anything you all could
          offer.
          Carlene Boden

          http://farechase.yahoo.com