Re: [lcwn] Request For Articles: Cybertech Zine Issue #25

  • multiplx@athenet.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2009
      Sounds very good.. there already is an issue #25 though!

      Quoting thomasicom <ticomiirg@...>:
      > Via: http://ticom.livejournal.com/170845.html
      >
      > The time has come, the editor said, to talk of many things,
      > Of scanning, surveillance, telemetry,
      > Of fanciful hacking flings,
      > Does big brother have all the toys?
      > Or can we clip his wings?
      > Guidelines
      > Topic: Scanning/Surveillance/Telemetry
      > Submission Deadline: September 1st, 2009
      > Email: cybertechzine@...
      > Acceptable Formats: Microsoft Word, Open Office, Rich Text, ASCII.
      > Pictures in
      > bitmap or jpeg.
      >
      > Articles should be illustrated or have accompanying photographs, and be in a
      > DIY-type format, although we do occasionally accept a well-written
      > op-ed piece.
      > The reader should be able to take the information in the article and do
      > something after they finish reading. Difficulty level can be from beginner to
      > advanced. We like to have something for everyone. Material should be
      > previously
      > unpublished, and by submitting an article you grant Cybertech Zine
      > first release
      > rights.
      >
      > Prospective contributors can peruse the back issues collection
      > available at the
      > following web site:
      > http://gbppr.dyndns.org/2600/TAP/cybertek/index.html to get
      > a feel for the zine, and then feel free to go off and do their own thing.
      > Accepted authors will receive a free hardcopy edition of Issue #25, the
      > gratitude of the technological underground community, and an
      > additional entry in
      > their DHS file.

    • thomasicom
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
        You're absolutely right, and I feel like a complete and total dumbass for making that mistake.

        Replace all instances of "25" with "26".

        Deadline is still the same. Topic is still the same. Email is still cybertechzine(at)gmail(dot)com.

        -Your slightly addled Cybertech Zine editor.