1708Re: [lcwn] 2.4 GHz Receive Converter power supply

  • Benjamin L. Naber
    Jan 26, 2014
      it is called a power injector, and one can either be built or bought.

      I built one for an external GPS antenna that is connected to a modified
      hand held receiver.

      Have a look at my blog here:

      ~Benjamin, KB9LFZ

      On Sat, 2014-01-25 at 21:58 -0800, patrick montaron wrote:
      > I would like to place a comment relating to yourThe 2.4 GHz receive
      > downconverter hooked to an AOR-8000 scanner; how do you supply energy
      > to this converter ?
      > If I am right the power supply is supposed to be a "phanton power
      > supply" ? 12V via the coaxial cable to receiver/converter ?
      > Thank you
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic