1705Re: [lcwn] i need diy flir

  • Benjamin L. Naber
    Dec 6, 2013
      Build yourself an IR laser if you want to use a camera.

      Or you can make/buy a 5-10mW green laser to use with your scope.
      Remember using optical improvement of light amplication devices in
      conjuction with hunting at night time is illegal in some states.

      they have them on sale on eBay for about $275.

      ~Benjamin, KB9LFZ

      On Sat, 2013-12-07 at 04:16 +0800, Ewig Mannschopfer wrote:

      > hey folks,
      >

      > back after a long break! I searched the gbppr website for a diy
      > guide to flir or near ir cam .. i needed a good range for taking down
      > animals in the night. no night vision coz i have noise problems
      > adjusting to the green colour.
      >
      > anyone done it before?
      >

      > -
      > regards