1682Re: I'm bored, anybody have a match?

  • Thomas Icom
    Mar 14, 2010
      I don't know how welcome a bunch of 40-something feral old-school
      hacker/survivalist types would be at HOPE. The current crop of hackers have
      a very different attitude these days...

      With that said, I do have to give credit to Eric and his periodical for
      being part of the impetus that started Cybertech. After seeing where 2600
      fell short in the underground 'zine scene, I decided to do my own to make up
      for it.

      I haven't been to a HOPE con since the second one, and I feel $100 is an
      excessive price for admission.