No activity in last 7 days
Since the inception of learning classifier systems (LCS) by John Holland, learning paradigms driven by genetic algorithms (GA) have shown their competence on a broad spectrum of fields and applications. In a broader spectrum, genetics-based machine learning (GBML) systems have successfully tackled the creation of cognitive models, classification and prediction systems, and anticipatory behavior—to mention a few. This group focuses on collaborating to advance and developed such techniques.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Sep 28, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.