New newsletter

  • ladychurchillsrosebudwristlet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012
      I'm going to close the Yahoo group newsletter tomorrow. We sent out a new new newsletter (getting carried about with rep rep repititiontition)—there's a very ugly link below. It really should say something like,

      Sign Up Now For Lovely Emails from Small Beer Press

      instead of this:

      https://app.e2ma.net/app/view:Join/signupId:1425537/acctId:1412178

      Oh well. It does seem to be a spiffy site.

      While looking at the Yahoo Group I checked to see if there were any files posted. There was one, about meeting single people. I really don't remember posting that one. Hmm.

      Thanks for signing up for this. If you go for the new one: yay! If not, c'est la vie. Mais, la vie sans Petit Biere? Non! Non!

      http://smallbeerpress.com/not-a-journal/2012/01/27/unboxing/

      Best,

      Gavin