Sale!

  • Small Beer Press / LCRW
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      A real sale this time.
      http://lcrw.net/special.htm#shipping

      It's Yet Another Sale! Happens Once a Year. Ends December 24!
      No, wait. Say someone gives you $$$ for Xmas or whatever and you
      (sensibly) want to Buy These Books! Ok. Now this sale runs until
      December 31st, 2007 and no later.
      We Are Meeting Everyone Else's Prices! Except Those People Who Live
      in the Middle of Nowhere and List Books for 1 penny. How Can They Do
      That? Anyway, There Are Tons of Deals! We Are Pretending We Are Crazy
      Used-Car Salesmen Shouting About Crazy Low Prices. (Our throats are
      getting sore.)
      All Books Come with Meaningless 100,000-Mile Invisible Warranty! All
      Books Printed on Paper! Guaranteed to Be Printed with Ink! Guaranteed
      to Be Books!

      Please Read This About Shipping:

      -- Books ship December 6th.

      -- To arrive for the holidays: please order Priority Mail Shipping
      http://lcrw.net/special.htm#shipping

      -- Books shipped by Media Mail will probably not arrive before the
      holidays.

      -- International shipping.
      http://lcrw.net/special.htm#shipping

      -- Permanent remainder sale here:
      http://lcrw.net/lcrw/shopping5.htm

      Here it is! Please spread the word far and wide!
      http://lcrw.net/special.htm#shipping

      Cheers!

      Small Beer Press
      150 Pleasant St., #306