Apologies for barging in, but--

  • info@lcrw.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2001
      I just sent a message to Locus and I thought I should pass it on here
      too:

      I have some bad news that probably needs to be shared. Our apartment
      in Brooklyn was broken into over the July 4th long weekend and among
      the items stolen was the computer with all the Small Beer Press/Lady
      Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet ordering and subscription information.
      While some of this is backed up and I remember some of it, some of
      the more recent information is gone. I would appreciate it if people
      could email me at info@... so that I can fill in the gaps. Since
      our next issue (our fifth anniversary!) is not due until November,
      everything should be worked out by then.

      Cheers,

      Gavin Grant
      --
      Small Beer Press