New poll for lcrw

  • lcrw@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2004
      lcrw group:

      What do you think of this cover?

      http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio
      ?inkey=62-1931520089-0&partner_i
      d=26490

      o I like it.
      o I don't like it.
      o Poor sad doggie.
      o Use this art (please include url).
      o Carmen What?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • lcrw@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        lcrw group:

        We recently received a "letter" from R.C. who lives in the city of L.

        The "letter" was written on the back of a store receipt where RC (presumably) had purchased "SpongeBob Squarepants: Absorbing Fav" (cut short), Picaresque by the Decembrists, and something by Amos Lee for a total of $40.99 (including tax). And paid for it in cash.

        On the back of the receipt RC wrote:

        "I was wondering if it would be possible for you to send me a copy of your zine please and thank you.
        Peace,
        R.C."

        No well concealed cash. No check. No shiny bracelets or other trade goods.

        So, what do you think? Should we send RC a free copy of Lady Churchill's? Or should we just file it in the "Huh..." file? You, the great reading public, decide!

        Vote here, and, if you want, send us an email with your reason why/why not and we'll send you a copy of LCRW.

        o Sure, send that guy a zine.
        o Uh, no way. Dude should pay.

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!