LB Booster version 1.40 released
- I've updated LB Booster to version 1.40:
Changes in this version are as follows:
1. If an error occurs at run-time the line number is (usually) reported. This makes it much easier to locate the source of the error.
2. DECHEX, INT and MOD accept an extended range of numbers.
3. The bitwise operators AND, OR and XOR return unsigned 32-bit values.
4. TRIM$ is faster than before when there are a large number of characters to strip.
5. StartupDir$ has a trailing backslash (unlike DefaultDir$).
6. Several other minor compatibility and stability improvements.