No activity in last 7 days
HOWDY! We are a group of avid river floaters hoping to spot the first whale in the Guadaloupe River! We are comprised of some lazy Aggies (hance the "lazy"), several entomologists (hence the "bug"), and we take s**ts (hence the "floaters"). Okay actually, that is because we float the river. So bring your tent and your binoculars and hope Moby Dick doesn't pick you for his next victim!!!
- Whale Watching
- Apr 29, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.