New babies

  • gareth_owen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      George has confirmed that his twins due in November will be a boy and
      a girl.

      He says the prospect of having 3 kinds in dipers at the age of 66 is
      pretty daunting!
    • lazenbyland
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        --- In lazenbyland@yahoogroups.com, "gareth_owen" <gareth_owen@y...>
        wrote:
        > George has confirmed that his twins due in November will be a boy
        and
        > a girl.
        >
        > He says the prospect of having 3 kinds in dipers at the age of 66 is
        > pretty daunting!

        Thanks for that Gareth and belated birthday greetings to George (same
        day as my wife's). Let us know the vital statistics of the two latest
        21st century additions to the Lazenby family in due course.

        Andrew
        Lazenbyland (California)