These animations of cities from space reveal a troubling new trendstarman1944
Well, a big green glob (doppler) formed in the last hour and is heading across Minnesota. All I can say is that it looks like it might be clear for awhilefastsedan
As of about 4:45pm, it's still too early to tell if we'll be able to see anything. It looks like it might be clear enough at around 8:00pm, but it will befastsedan
Join the laxastro Yahoo Group if you live in the La Crosse area and are interested in astronomy.
Visit the LCAAS web site to see our summer observing schedule and upcoming meeting times.
- May 12, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.