Scopes and accessories for sale (New Lisbon)

  • starman1944
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Phil - Could you announce this or pass out copies at the January meeting? Also, Can Mike put it in the next Newsletter?

      Bob

      Mr. Allen

      I found your address on an astronomy clubs in Wisconsin web site. I have two telescopes, lens kit, and portable observatory that need a new home due to our moving.

      1. Celestron C4.5 reflector. This telescope is mounted on a very stable german equatorial mount. ASKING $100.00

      2. Celestron CR-150 HD 6" Refractor. This telescope is mounted on a C6-R Equatorial mount. I have added a clock drive to this telescope. ASKING $375.00

      3. I have a Celestron lens kit which includes a number of different eye pieces and filters. ASKING $50.00

      4. Six panel portable observatory. ASKING $75.00

      These telescopes have had very little use and due to a back problem, the CR-150 has only been used twice since it was purchased new

      If anyone in your group would be interested, please let me know.

      Thank you.

      James Ramsey
      608-847-6554
      W5587 Alice lane