I NEED UR IMMEDIATE HELP TO COLLECT SUPPORT OF AND FOR THE YOUTHS....................

  • Chirag Sawant
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
      Respected Sir(s) / Madam(s),
            I need Ur Immediate Help for Collecting Support of Youths from Every Corner of India in My Noble Act of Saving LIFE AND CAREER of More than 4,00,000 Potential Youths from Getting Destroyed Due to System Errors which has Already recieved APPROVAL by The President of India. All you have to do is the given below acts :-

      1) Just E-mail Me the Mobile Nos. and Contact Nos. and E-mail IDs' of Your Friend Circle who are Studying in Any College of India including IIT's, IIM's, AIIM's, Medicine, MBA Etc. regardless of Any Particular Stream. They should be YOUTH i.e. Between the Age of 18 to 30 Yrs.

      2) They Must have a Group of More than 20 Friends in and Around their Campus.

      3) They must be Bold Enough to do Unique things and should be Supportive.

      4) You can also Send Me the Mobile and Contact Nos. and E-mail ID's of Student's Association President's like ABVP, NSUI, DSO Etc. Or Any of Your's Students Association if you are aware of it.

      The Support I am Expecting from you and your friends is as given below:-

      (A) You have to Write a Letter Addressing to Hon'ble Minister of HRD - Shri Arjun Singh with Clear Reference of My E-mails to You, to follow the Presidential Orders (Sp.) Immediately Instead of taking it Casually for the Life and Career of More than 4,00,000 Youths in India.

      (B) You have to Make CC Copy of Above given Letter as given in Point (A) to :-
           (1) The President of India - Smt.Pratibha Devisingh Patil, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi.
           (2) Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam, Ex-POI, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi. With a Clear Note of "TO BE OPENED BY DR.KALAM ONLY" Or "CONFIDENTIAL" on it.
           (3) Smt.Sonia Gandhi, 10 Janapath, New Delhi.
           (4) Shri Rahul Gandhi, New Delhi.
           (5) Shri Ahmed Patel, 23, Wellingdon Cresent, New Delhi. And
           (6) CHIRAG SAWANT, C/o. Narendra Ravat (Senet Member, MSU), The Warehouse Basement, Santok Chambers, Opp. Sayaji Iron Co., Channi Road, Vadodara - 390 002. (You have to Send 2 Copies - Stamped by The Collectorate Office, to Me.).
           (7) To the Secretary Or Head of the Association of whom you are taking Help in this regards.

      (C) You have to Write  A Letter to Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam giving Referce of My E-mail to Him, Which I had Forwarded to You and Requesting him to Recommend the Matter Immediately and telling him that you Support Me in this Movement for Youths.

      (D) You have to Get Above Letters SIGNED by More than 20 to 30 Friends of Yours in Support of it giving clearly the Academic Curriculum they are into i.e. 1st Year IIT Or 2nd Year B.Sc. Or 3rd Year MBBS / MBA Etc.

      (E) You have to Get these above given Letters Stamped by "THE COLLECTOR" of Your District to be Sent to the Concerned Authorities IMMEDIATELY. You have to Get 3 Copies Stamped by The Collectorate Office and Send 2 Copies to Me at Address given in Point (6) above Only.

      (F) 1 Copy which remains with You, you have to Circulate it's Xerox in All Your Local Print Media i.e.Times of India, Indian Express Etc. which will be taken up without any questions by them.

           If you are Willing to Come Forward And Join Hands for Youths and Help me Out in the Manner given Above IMMEDIATELY, Then do reply me on rcs2353_poi@... and I will Send you the required E-mails which are Essential Pre-requisites to Write the Letters.

           Kindly Mail Me UR Complete Details i.e.Mobile and Contact Nos., Profile and Other Relevant Details about Yourself along with Your Reply to Me.

           Hoping for your Positive Response.

      Yours Sincerely,

      CHIRAG SAVANT (A Senior Student of The ICAI)

    • Chirag Sawant
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
        Respected Sir(s) / Madam(s),
             I need Ur Immediate Help for Collecting Support of Youths from Every Corner of India in My Noble Act of Saving LIFE AND CAREER of More than 4,00,000 Potential Youths from Getting Destroyed Due to System Errors which has Already recieved APPROVAL by The President of India. All you have to do is the given below acts :-

        1) Just E-mail Me the Mobile Nos. and Contact Nos. and E-mail IDs' of Your Friend Circle who are Studying in Any College of India including IIT's, IIM's, AIIM's, MBA, Medicine Etc. regardless of Any Particular Stream. They should be YOUTH i.e. Between the Age of 18 to 30 Yrs.