WOULD U LIKE TO SEE ME LIVE ON T.V. WITH MINISTER OF HRD - SHRI ARJUN SINGH??

  • Chirag Sawant
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      Respected Sir(s) / Madam(s),
           I would like to give 1 More Good News, i.e. The President's Secretariat has APPROVED MY REQUEST TO SUBMIT CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS TO THE POI FOR SAVING THE LIFE AND CAREER OF MORE THAN 4,00,000 (Four Lacs) STUDENTS And Further, Dr.Christy Fernandez (Secretary to The President Of India) has now Agreed to Pass the Presidential Orders to Hon'ble Minister of HRD - Shri Arjun Singh to Come Online to Me between the Media for giving Full Effect of the Application which has been APPROVED.

           Now, in a Few Days, you will be able to Watch me on Your T.V. Live.
           But, there is 1 Last Hurdle, and that is Hon'ble Minister of HRD - Shri Arjun Singh is yet to be Convinced.

          Kindly, hope that I can do that, Soon.

           Just let me know, How Many of You and Your Friend Circle and Family Members is Interested to See Such Noble Act Happening for the Benefit of India LIVE on T.V. by replying me on rcs2353_poi@... . I have Done it All Single-Handedly without Any Supports.

          Are you Interested?? I would like to Know your Views and Opinion on it.
          If you are New to receive my E-mail and Don't Know about the Matter I have E-mailed to Others Earlier, Kindly let me Know Immediately, I will send you the Matter, which was sent to others.

      Yours Sincerely,

       CHIRAG SAVANT (A Senior Student of The ICAI)