Part-1: Fresh Case of Harrassment of CA Students in CA Curriculum of The ICAI - Fwd: talk with icai

  • Chirag Sawant
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Respected Sir / Madam,
           Given below it the Fwded Mail of A CA Student(Female) from New Delhi, Part -1, which is Fresh Case being handled by me of harrasment of CA Students in CA Curriculum of The ICAI - Both by CA And The ICAI.

      Kindly have a look into it and do the needful at the earliest. I am also eagerly waiting for your action and Active Support to Me in this Campaign to Save More than 7,00,000 Such Innocent Students spreaded through-out the country and also The Govt.of India's Treasury.

      Eagerly Waiting for Your Reply & Support.

      Yours Sincerely,
      Mr.CHIRAG SAWANT (M) +91 9898345389.
      A Student of CA FINAL of The ICAI.