Payroll Software with Online interface Attendance Monitoring

  • Rekha
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010

                      Date: April 13, 2010

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      With respect to above subject, we are happy to introduce the “Complete” Payroll Solution… with:

      1. Saral PayPack - Payroll software
      2. Online plug-in (Web Portal) with employee/HR/Management SECURED access
      3. Time-Attendance Solution (online) -> Compatible with any Attendance device.

      Plus... Our expertise implementation engineers will convert your existing data/system and integrate with 99.9% accuracy. Prices start from 13,000 plus Service tax and varies based on features and requirements.

      Services and Support available at:

      Karnataka, New Delhi, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, West Bengal, Goa and Rajasthan

      Please let us know, in case you are in need of more information on pricing / features.

      With regards,

      Rekha, | Relyon Softech Ltd | Chennai

      09282431519 Saral PayPack Website

      This email has been sent to Relyon Contacts. (lawyersclubindia@yahoogroups.com). If you have erroneously received this email, please intimate us and destroy the copy of this message.