Re: [lawyersclubindia] Story of ICAI - Members Urgent Comment Invited

  • ishan goel
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2010
      hey
      you are taking the wrong way.. y, wud b us to b taught auditing... there is no point in being us 2 b taught about auditing.. auditing is not the only thing to do with law..
      & yes when u r doing auditing it takes time to do such things & it costs the co.'s huge to call the professionals related to auditing for the perfect auditing.. so for this purpose the basic laws shud b taught to CA's for them to audit properly.. also for this very purpose big co.'s hire CA firms so that no mistakes r done..

      ISHAN GOEL