The True Story of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).

  • Chirag Sawant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010

      Dear All,

      I wish to bring your kind attention towards the true story of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, a statutory body of Govt of India and wish you make you aware of how ethics and conducts are practiced and breached at the ICAI.

      In ICAI, CA students join the course with a hope that some formal classes will be conducted and they will get some knowledge transfer from some professors of high ethical values but the scene is reversed. The students are compelled to do articleship in a CA firm right from the beginning where they are given the training of how to manipulate the data and hide the facts.

      The students are 'forced' and 'compelled' to do wrong and unethical things like making FAKE balance sheets, profit & loss A/c., FAKE vouchers, FAKE entries, in the books of accounts, preparing FAKE audit reports and annual reports and filing FAKE income/sales tax returns Etc. This is not the end of the story and it is just a beginning of nurturing and producing a white collar criminal. It is easy to fight with the terrorism across the borders but difficult to fight with these internal criminals. As an output of this CA articleship in the so called CA firms, a trained and sophisticated white collar criminal is produced who is 'licensed' to do the wrong and unethical things by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The famous Satyam scam is just a small example of the above.

      Being a sincere student of ICAI for a decade, I have concrete evidences of all such mal-practices along with proposed effective root cause and solutions for correcting our system and a formal application about it has already been filed at the Ministry of HRD, Govt of India and to the President of India.

      I seek your kind and favourable support to remove the corruption and make our nation great. Kindly join me in my effort by subscribing a mailing list as below:

      To know more, please write me at
      rcs2353@... and rcs2353_poi@....

      Yours Sincerely,

      Mr.CHIRAG SHASHIKANT SAWANT (A Student of CA FINALS of The ICAI)
      Mobile No.:- +91 9898345389.

      3rd Floor, Shelar Building,
      Above CANARA Bank, Shelar Wadi,
      Gokhale Road,
      Naupada,
      THANE.
      MAHARASHTRA. INDIA.

      And Friends From,
      MAHARASHTRA, RAJASTHAN, WEST BENGAL, UTTAR PRADESH (U.P.), MADHYA PRADESH (M.P.), ASSAM And Other States of INDIA.

    • abdul rehman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
        I fully agree with your views about the malpractices conducted by CAs, whether in practice or in employment.

        There are so many cases - I am sure you do remember Enron, Satyam, Madoff.

        I can say this with surety that the Council of ICAI will be unmoved since their members' interests are to be safeguarded.

        There is also a danger to yourself. If you are not targeted, you will never be able to complete CA finals.

        However, best wishes