187Re: VERY URGENT :- Invitation to Become MEMBER(s) OF DELEGATION In MUMBAI For CA STUDENTS' ISSUE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE.

  • salilkumar
    Aug 8 2:44 AM
      SIR
      I am an advocte practising in the High court of kerala, District Courts of Thalassery and kozhikkode for the past 13 years, on both Civil and Criminal sides.
      I would like to work in your esteemed Organization.
      I have enclosed my resume for your kind perusal.
      Thanking you sir, Yours faithfully,
      RESUME
      NAME : SALIL KUMAR.P
      ADDRESS : ADVOCATE , BEHIND COURT POST OFFICE,
      THALASSERY-670101 KANNUR DISTRICT ,
      MOB:9447536929
      E-mail : advocatesalil@...
      DATE OF BIRTH : 6-5-1970
      EDUCATION : BCOM, LLB
      EXPERIENCE : PRACTISING AS LAWYER FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS
      CAREER OBJECTIVE : TO BE IN A CHALLENGING POSITION, IN A REPUTED
      ORGANISATION
      LANGUAGES KNOWN : ENGLISH, MALAYALAM, AND HINDI
      I do hereby declare that all the above mentioned details are true and correct.

      Thalassery SALILKUMAR.P
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic