184Transfer of Flat - Urgent Advice

  • kumarmenon
    May 9, 2010
      Hi

      My father passed away in March 18. He left no will and has left a flat with mother as primary nominee and me as secondary nominee.

      THe society is of the opinion that since they follow APPENDIX â€" 15 (Under the Bye-law No. 36) form, i cannot file for ownsership of the flat but my mother has to file for it. However both my mother and me agree that the ownership should be transferred in my name.

      Can somebody suggest what steps / forms i have to fill for transfer of ownership since the above form is specifically intended for primary/single nominee situation

      Thanks in advance

      -Arun