Lawnwranglers Tours (movie site location info)

  • slacker@failure.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      greetings, fellow wranglers.

      well, i decided that i needed to finally get my butt in gear
      and get the Bottle Rocket and Rushmore tour information up
      on the web. it's not nearly what i want it to be, but it
      will have to do for now until i actually put a bit of time
      into it and such. but the information is there for the
      most part. this includes filming locations for Bottle
      Rocket, as well as Rushmore (neither have complete filming
      locations of course). so please, point your web browsers at:

      http://www.failure.net/tours/

      don't snicker at the lame layout and color schemes. they
      are temporary. you can come back and snicker at the crappy
      final versions that i put up... *grin*

      i'll probably be culling through the archive of this mailing
      list looking for information in the last year or two that
      i've been absent, but if anyone knows of corrections or
      additions or whatever, please feel free to e-mail me and
      let me know. then 8 months later i'll get around to dealing
      with them...

      "i paid for the gun." -bob
      --
      slacker@... / / www.failure.net
      scholar and fool / / the failure network