[lawnwranglers] Dignan

  • HotDOG3333@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 1999
      "caw-CAW!!! caw-CAAW!"
      thats the best, that one, right there

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/lawnwranglers
    • weeezer@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
        That I have. And it's almost as funny as the fact that he had 15 years
        of academic study. I count Kindergarten as one of the 15 and just laugh.

        Jason
        "I saved Latin. What did you ever do?"---Max Fischer
      • Rebar999@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
          Has anyone noticed that Dignan uses his old Language Arts folder as a
          briefcase.

          carlos