classical concert Friday March 23

  • GLORIA GONZALEZ-KARCH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      You are invited to the Beach Cities Symphony Concert on Friday March 23 at 8:00pm (pre-concert lecture begins at 7:30pm) at El Camino College in the Marsee Auditorium (corner of Redondo&Crenshaw Blvd in Torrance)
      The concert is free - parking is $2.

      We will be performing Marriage of Figaro, Concerto for Trombone and Strings, and Symphony No 9 (Dvorak).
      I'll be in the violin section stage right.

      Hope you can make it.

      Gloria Gonzalez-Karch