Job Openings @ Citi

  • VinVin Jacla (^_^)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008

      Great News!!! Citi's Credit Risk Management Services, Asia-Pacific Center of Excellence will be expanding by end of this year and we will have openings for the function of:

      CREDIT RISK ASSOCIATE

      Note: Your salary will be commensurate to your expertise.

      Successful applicants will be part of our India and Japan team.

      Qualities of a potential candidate:

      • Graduated from a reputable school (MBA is a plus).
      • Educational background is Business-related (but other degrees will do as long as your credentials are impressive).
      • Preferably with work experience.
      • Very articulate (excellent communication skills is a must!)
      • Proficient in MS Office (esp. MS Excel, very important)
      • Willing to provide extra effort and extra dedication all the time.

        Benefits for applicants accepted in our department:

      • Highly Competitive Salary + lots of allowances
      • Bank car service
      • Plenty of travel opportunities
      • Insurance Benefits
      • Medical Benefits