ALMAP-affiliated summit invitation: Biotechnology Entrepreneurship and Investment

  • VinVin Jacla (^_^)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006
      Dear ALMAP people,

      First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who has helped in putting up our first ever ALMAP party. Send also my sincerest gratitude to the models, the bands, and to all our members who attended our event.

      Anyhow, this email contains details about our 2nd major project for next year.

      This is an invitation for all of you to attend Hybridigm Consulting Inc.'s 3rd annual biotechnolgy venture summit with the theme "Biotechnology Entrepreneurship and Investment." It's going to be held from Jan. 10-12, 2007 at the Auditorium of Ateneo Professional Schools in Rockwell, Makati City.

      ALMAP is greatly privileged to having been chosen as one of the event's select student-org affiliates. Pls. also download and read the pdf files attached.

      As an org affiliate of the 2007 Biotech Summit, we are asked to send out the 2 PDFs (attached). The PDF entitled 2007 Biotech Summit contains all the details of the event. The second PDF is EXCLUSIVE TO OUR ORGANIZATION. In order for you to benefit from Hybridigm's promised 10% discount on full package rates, your registration form must have the VIP code. If you plan to attend you must print out and fax to Hybridigm the attached reg form. They will provide feedback as to how many referrals we generated which is a good indicator of how strong our networks are.

      Please send out this email blast once in December and once in the 1st week of January to your LM ORG E-GROUP and to all your contacts as an organization and your personal network as well.

      I am looking forward to your support.

      Thank you very much.

      All the best,

      VinVin Jacla