Regarding LAW123 FINALS. please reply asap

  • neptunes778
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 7, 2006
      kelan niyo gusto? juniors bawal saturday (oct.21) coz may opman final
      presentation. thursday (oct.19) is out na rin coz may taxatioN
      class/possibly finals yung iba that night.

      so choices are from 16-18 and 20- thats monday-wednesday, and friday.
      suggest a 3-hour time na rin. kung meron pang ibang finals na hindi
      namention, please tell. thanks

      here's my choice: Friday, October 20. 1-4pm.
    • Luz Danielle Bolong
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 8, 2006
        i'm okay with the friday sched. although, better sana if 3-6. thanks ;p

        -dani bolong

        neptunes778 <neptunes778@...> wrote:
        kelan niyo gusto? juniors bawal saturday (oct.21) coz may opman final
        presentation. thursday (oct.19) is out na rin coz may taxatioN
        class/possibly finals yung iba that night.

        so choices are from 16-18 and 20- thats monday-wednesday, and friday.
        suggest a 3-hour time na rin. kung meron pang ibang finals na hindi
        namention, please tell. thanks

        here's my choice: Friday, October 20. 1-4pm.

      • VinVin Jacla (^_^)
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 8, 2006
          i'm also ok with friday.

          neptunes778 <neptunes778@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          kelan niyo gusto? juniors bawal saturday (oct.21) coz may opman final
          presentation. thursday (oct.19) is out na rin coz may taxatioN
          class/possibly finals yung iba that night.

          so choices are from 16-18 and 20- thats monday-wednesday, and friday.
          suggest a 3-hour time na rin. kung meron pang ibang finals na hindi
          namention, please tell. thanks

          here's my choice: Friday, October 20. 1-4pm.

          (^_^) Marvin "VinVin" Jacla (^_^)
          Ateneo de Manila University
          Bachelor of Science in Mangement
          major in Legal Management (2007)
          minor in Entrepreneurship (JGSOMBA)
          President
          Alliance of Legal Management Associations of the Philippines
          Associate Vice-President for Corporate Relations
          Ateneo LEX
          mobile: +639178310912

        • Bea Lacson
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 8, 2006
            I'd prefer any three consecutive hours in the afternoon, but nonetheless, any time during the 20th is fine.

            "VinVin Jacla (^_^)" <vinvin_mww@...> wrote:
            i'm also ok with friday.

            Luz Danielle Bolong <luz_d_gr8@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

          • izza lou dela cerna

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 8, 2006
                Friday October 20: 1-4 pm is ok for me.. I agree that law finals be scheduled on Friday, ANYTIME that day, for that matter, in case where people would like another time.

[...]

                Do you Yahoo!?

              • Joni Gomez

                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 8, 2006

                    My choice is Friday, 3-6pm.

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                  • Jonathan Blaza
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 9, 2006
                      Friday October 20: 1-4 pm is fine with me.

                      --- neptunes778 <neptunes778@...> wrote:

                      > kelan niyo gusto? juniors bawal saturday (oct.21)
                      > coz may opman final
                      > presentation. thursday (oct.19) is out na rin coz
                      > may taxatioN
                      > class/possibly finals yung iba that night.
                      >
                      > so choices are from 16-18 and 20- thats
                      > monday-wednesday, and friday.
                      > suggest a 3-hour time na rin. kung meron pang ibang
                      > finals na hindi
                      > namention, please tell. thanks
                      >

                      > here's my choice: Friday, October 20. 1-4pm.

                      jblaza@...
                      ss_reliquiarum_custo@...

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Denise Ledesma
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 9, 2006
                        I'm also okay with friday.. anytime that day :)
                      • buboy ingua
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 9, 2006
                          ok sa akin Friday.. pero wag late.. kasi kailangan namin umuwi agad para last minute preparation for our POM defense.. at makatulog kami.. para muka kaming fresh at ready the next day!! whaha joke lng! pero seryoso wag late..

                          Royce <grp_power@...> wrote:

                          My choice is Friday, 3-6pm.

                          Do you Yahoo!?

                        • Li C.
                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 9, 2006
                            i'd rather 1-4 friday...wag naman 6...

                            buboy ingua <joseph_ingua@...> wrote:
                            ok sa akin Friday.. pero wag late.. kasi kailangan namin umuwi agad para last minute preparation for our POM defense.. at makatulog kami.. para muka kaming fresh at ready the next day!! whaha joke lng! pero seryoso wag late..

                            Royce <grp_power@yahoo. com> wrote:

                            My choice is Friday, 3-6pm.

                            Do you Yahoo!?

                          • Ronald Sarthou

                              Message 14 of 15 , Oct 10, 2006

                                Ako ok ako any day mentioned na, basta hindi thursday AM or saturday afternoon. :) Mas gusto ko nga monday, pero ako lang yun. :)

                              • Ian Mojica