68Get a red-hot Samsung M620 for FREE!

  • VinVin Jacla (^_^)
    Jun 1, 2008

      Get a red-hot Samsung M620 for FREE!

      Hi! This is VinVin Jacla of HSBC. (^_^) We have a new promo starting this June. Get a free exclusive red-hot Samsung M620 mobile phone for every approved credit card application. It's a silver phone that comes with a 128 MB SD memory card that's exclusive only to HSBC. It's yet to be released in the market this July, so, be among the first ones to grab it! You may contact me @ 09178310912 / 09178426846 for any questions. I will even personally give you the app.form and even pick-up the necessary docs from you too. (^_^) Kindly also inform your family, friends, and officemates just in case they're interested. You may visit www.hsbc.com.ph for more details about the promo and the phone. Thanks a bunch. (^_^)