      All from the heart, these things I do
      I'll make you proud because I love you
      I'll be alright, I'll be OK
      I will be fine
      And I'll be good all the way
      All from the heart, these things I do
      I'll make you proud because I do
      I love you so

      I will stand tall and I'll try not to fall
      As I reach all of my goals
      I will go on, I will move on
      All because of you
      For you

      I'll be alright, I'll be OK
      I will be good learning all the way
      All from the heart, these things I do
      I'll make you proud because I love you
      I'll be alright, I'll be OK
      I will be fine
      And I'll be good all the way
      All from the heart, these things I do
      I'll make you proud because I do
      I love you so
      I love you so
      I love you so

      OK. So, there's really nothing much that I can relate my life to with this song. I just love its melody, its words, and of course, its singer, the dazzling Sarah Geronimo. But, I just thought of posting the lyrics of this song because, as you know, tomorrow is T.S.' last day in our office. Well, it's not like I wanna assure him that I'll be alright when he leaves. Hmm...partly. Haha! But as if he cares. I mean, it's no biggie for him. As if he even knew that I existed for the past 4 months. (^_^)
      But, I never really imagined for this day to come that swiftly. I saw it coming, but I didn't expect it to arrive this soon. Well, anyway, let's go over the song stanza by stanza...But I'd make some shortcuts because I don't wanna get teary-eyed with writing a lengthy ode about T.S. Haha!

      I'm thankful, not because I have him (that's so like...duh!!!), but because, I met him. I mean, guys like that are a blessing. Falling in love with, or even just having a crush on, a guy like that is already a blessing. Not only because it means that my taste is not mediocre (Haha!) but because, despite it's being unreciprocated, still, I learned a lot about myself out of it. From that particular experience. Those things that never really occurred to me before. Just like when I fell for Carlo back then. I learned a lot from that painful and perhaps unforgettable experience. Painful not in the sense that we did something (ehem, greenmindedness...keep off), but because I really felt so much hurting that time. But, things move on. I moved on. I'm so much better now, as evidenced by the happiness I felt with T.S. Well, not because he made me happy voluntarily, or with him knowing about it, but because just the sight of him or his presence makes me...happy. (^_^)

      Maybe for the next few weeks, I'll still be thinking of him. But, as I've said before, I really tried my best to stop myself from falling in love with him. Not only because it's wrong (yes, in my own understanding it is), but because I just didn't wanna involve myself with another hurtful reality. Maybe, for the next few weeks, all my thoughts about him would be gone...for good. Well, maybe. I'm still really not sure. But, for sure, there will come a time that they'll be gone forever. Unless destiny plays its games again and does something to relive those moments the second time around. But I guess, if that would ever happen, there'd be a twist (Haha! Telenovela itetchiwa!).

      When he leaves, I know I'll be alright. I'll be ok. I know that. I know I will. I will be just fine. If I keep on telling myself these things, I know, it will happen. So, again, when he leaves, I'LL BE DAMN ALRIGHT! As if I care, right? (Haha! A tear dropped from my right eye. Silly me.)

      Will I make him proud? Nah. He has nothing to do with whatever I will achieve in my life. But, I'm really determined to reach my dreams. Besides, I still have my parents who I need to support when they grow old. So, I really have no time for all those selfish wanting of having a lovelife and stuff like that. I wanna have a lovelife, a boyfriend, but I don't need one. Get it? So, it's not really my priority. But, I wanna make myself proud, and all those people around me, with whatever kinda achievement or success I'd be reaping in the future. I will try my best to reach my goals, not because of T.S. or any other guy, but because of "myself", my parents, my friends, and all those people who love and believe in me.

      I don't wanna be a hypocrite. I will miss T.S. I might even cry tomorrow when I get home. Haha! But, all these would be over in no time. I mean, VINVIN, T.S. HAS A FIANCE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. So, deal with it. Besides, it's just a crush. So, DEAL WITH IT.

      It's always like that. People come and go. T.S. came, well, maybe not entirely in my life, but he's definitely a special chapter in my life's book...and in my heart.

      (^_^) That's all.