      To: precious_hongkong@yahoogroups.com,

      Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 04:53:17 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [almapeb0607] FWD: about PBB Wendy (is this true?)

      From: director
      Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:56 AM
      Subject: PBB Wendy

      thank you…

      Ma.Kathleen Morales Espiritu

      Cherrie Mae G. Villaluz
      Philippine Cable Television Association
      Unit 504 Taipan Place Condominium
      F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center
      Pasig City
      Telefax: (02) 638-8542
      "Love like you've never been hurt.  Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
      believed to be clean.
      believed to be clean.
      * * * * * Mail Disclaimer * * * * *
      This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this message by mistake please let us know by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system; you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose its contents to anyone.
      The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message which arise as a result of Internet transmission. Any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Leighton group company or office through which this message is sent unless otherwise clearly indicated in this message and the authority of the author to bind the Leighton entity referred to is duly verified.

      DISCLAIMER:
      This Message may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify your Mail Administrator and delete this message immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of GMA Network, Inc.

      It's here! Your new message!

      Be a PS3 game guru.