New models photos!!! Now over 300 photos on the website!!!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      New models photos posted on here and on the website, now over 300 photos for you to enjoy!!! Still for the low price of $3.00 for full access for the rest of the year!!! No monthly charges ever!!!

      Come by and check them out, please help me Share this page and the Laven Photography facebook page everyone!!!

      Laven Photography is now on twitter!!! Check out the links section to follow me on twitter!!!

      Hope everyone is have a great day, have a great 4th!!!

      Steve