Hello

  • Barbee63389
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2000
      Hello there,<br>I am a LaVallee. My family is
      from New Madrid. Lloyd and Theda (Cobb)were my
      parents. My brothers are Lloyd Russell and Howard.My
      sisters are Sue and Midge. I married Charles Masterson
      from New Madrid and his parents are Boyd and Marie.
      None of us live in New Madrid today.<br>Just thought I
      would give a little of my history.<br>Barb
    • peekabue
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2000
        I think I might know you !!!!!!!LOL I hope you joined my CLUB ..... Sue
      • Barbee63389
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2000
          Yes, I joined the club. Glad you started it should be fun.